Tuesday, October 26, 2010

APPENDIX



APPENDIX
My advice to those who will take their Fieldtrip and Seminar program in the near future.
My advice is just be enjoy the field trip and be prepared for all the things that needed when you go to other places. One thing also that is important that you must save money before the day of the activities. When you are visiting a company you must take note all the details that had been discussed by the facilitator.




What can I recommend for the improvement of the Fieldtrip and Seminar Program?
For me, one thing that I can recommend for the field trip and seminars that the parents will inform earlier so that they can find an exact amount of money to provide in the field trip because it takes a lot of time and money is hard to find. 





 




No comments:

Post a Comment