Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Assignment 4

What are the lessons that you learned after reading the commencement address of Steve Jobs? (at least 1000words)
In our life we have different dreams and ambitions but we have the same goal is to achieve our ambitions and make our dreams come true. After reading the Commencement Exercise of Steve Jobs I found out that every one of us is have the capability to make our life become successful although there are a lot of trials that we encounter.

You’ve got to find what you love
I am so touch in the story of Steve Jobs because he lives in ordinary life, he got a financial problem, then he drop out from the college. Even he encounter a lot of problems he have the courage to fight those trials. I learned in his story that we need to make a right decision in our life and if you think that you make wrong moves better to stop it and if you think that your decision is right just continue and live it with purpose. Even if you experienced failure don’t let it be the reasons for quitting instead make this as a fuel to strive more in order to achieve what you want. Have faith in yourself that despite of all the hardships you can still stand and make your life a better one. The other one is do not underestimate yourself or capabilities. Steve Jobs is a drop out student, never got a diploma, he slept on the floor in the friend’s room.

“If you want to fulfill your dreams in life do not sleep be a risk taker person...”

If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right
I really appreciated the work of Steve Jobs because he is a risk taker person. I learned from his story that we do not waste our time we need to work hard because our time in this world is limited. I can say to myself that I am not a risk taker person because sometimes I am wasting my time in playing nonsense game just like defense of the ancient game I am so very addictive in that game. Now I realize when I read the Commencement Exercise of Steve Jobs I found out to myself that I have a potential to do something good to me and for others. As a technopreneur we need to strive hard in our life and have strength to face all the challenges that we encounter in our life. It is important to know your purpose in life because it would be easier for you to be successful. Since we are still on the exploring age, listing all the things that we like to do would take up the whole day to be done. Like me, I cannot point out on what I wanted to do because there are a lot of things that I personally wanted to do.



afro afro afro

No comments:

Post a Comment