Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Assignment 2

Your reflections/insights on your personal traits test ... (at least 2000 words)


“No man is an island and no man can stand alone”. In this passage remind us that we cannot live with our own and we need other people to be with because in that way, we develop our own aspects in life. These aspects are mental aspect, emotional aspect, spiritual aspect, physical aspect and also our social aspect. In order to know the five aspects in our life we must identified it first. Many people today don’t understand the true essence of five aspects in life.


*MENTAL ASPECT

Thought is a mental process which allows individuals to model the world, and so to deal with it effectively according to their goals, plans, ends and desires. One way to think about mental health is by looking at how effectively and successfully a person functions. Feeling capable and competent; being able to handle normal levels of stress, maintaining satisfying relationships, and leading an independent life; and being able to "bounce back," or recover from difficult situations, are all signs of mental health. Because I spend most of my day working to help others be successful, and thereby helping myself as well, I require a large amount of mental energy that is positive and self-fulfilling. In other words, I keep myself going every day through a practice of mental readjustment. Taking control of your attitude. Sit down with yourself and analyze what goes through your mind on a regular basis. Does it bring you up and make you feel good? Does it bring you down and depress you? If your thoughts bring you up, congratulations. You are off to a good start. If they bring you down find new ways of looking at things. Deal with challenges one at a time and then celebrate successes. Don't forget to ask friends and family for help if you need it. Once your attitude is helping you overall, start tweaking your thoughts to empower you. When you reach a challenge or a difficult situation, tell yourself, "I can handle this, it's easy!" And mean it. Then deal with the challenge. As you do you will find that it really is easy to deal with? Deal with your fears! Don't avoid them. Avoiding a fear only makes it worse and increases the reluctance to deal with it. What you need to do is face the fear. Accept it and admit it to yourself. Deal with it a little bit at a time and add steps as you gain confidence. Take complete responsibility for your thoughts and mental processes. Emotions can be useful and powerful tools and I actually live through my emotions more than through my thoughts. Because of this I have to spend a lot of time adjusting my thoughts to help my emotions, and vice versa. If you are blue, or depressed, find the source and deal with it. In serious cases you may need professional help, but more likely you just need to work through challenges. If you tend to be angry, the same thing applies. Figure the source and work through the issues. Anger can be redirected into productivity especially if you can visualize success as "revenge" upon those who have made you angry. To help with the process of mental strength and vitality remember to solve problems one at a time. Remember to make plans that you can complete daily. Remember to prioritize your time and do the most important things first! And every day remind yourself of the beauty around you. Of the blessings in your life. Of the people that you love and who love you.


*EMOTIONAL ASPECT

The role of development is to adopt the environment. We can’t develop ourselves with our own actions because sometimes, we don’t know that the things that we can do is not right. That was the reason why we need other people and the reason also to adopt our environment. Since we are talking about emotional aspect, it comes first in our mind that it talked about love. All of us are experienced in love just like loving our parents and loving God of course. Aside from that, as a teenager we can’t deny that we can fall in love in the other people and the reason why we court because we love them so much. But sometimes when we express our feelings to other people they cannot take it because they don’t like. In that situation we are hurt because the can’t accept love it’s just like saying “it hurts a lot you know”? All we can do is to accept because that’s the reality or we realize that we have the right love at the wrong time. So, in that reason we need to wait the right time in order for us to avoid hurt and we can say that “true love can wait”. On the downside the emotional risks associated with starting a business can be great whether the business succeeds or fails. Consider how your complete dedication to and immersion in the new venture will affect your marriage and family. When you spend every waking hour dealing with business problems it may not leave much emotional energy to deal with family problems. Are your spouse and children prepared and able to make the emotional investment needed for you to start a business? If you venture goes down, will you be able to prevent your marriage and family from going down as well? Risks and rewards come in many forms. The most obvious are financial, but for many entrepreneurs the financial issues are of less importance than others. The two I want to discuss first are professional and emotional. What different people consider acceptable risk will vary substantially? More things than money must be considered.

*SPIRITUAL ASPECT

As a technopreneurship, we need to develop also our spiritual aspect because this is the way that we can communicate God. Without God we are nothing. Even if you are busy in your business life you must have also a time for God. Many people who are rich in the way of business, they earn a lot of money, and they can eat the right amount of food, they can go anywhere. But one thing I can say is they have time to communicate God? I know that there are lots of people who are rich and after there business will go down. We need to know the important of Jesus in our life because he is the one our savior. It is not difficult to attend a mass every Sunday and it takes only one hour. Successful entrepreneurs have a healthy opinion of them and often have a strong and assertive personality. They are focused and determined to achieve their goals and believe completely in their ability to achieve them. Their self optimism can often been seen by others as flamboyance or arrogance but entrepreneurs are just too focused to spend too much time thinking about un-constructive criticism. I always experience financial problems and I think most people do. Perhaps in the future when I will encounter problems regarding money, as of now I can say I am not yet set to be able to handle that kind of situation. But the characteristic of being optimistic can help me solve this kind of problem at least. It was also mentioned in the test about having money or getting rich. Of course I really wish to be one someday. I am looking forward to be a great technopreneur and be an owner of my own successful business. I want to have a build my own house enough for my family to live in. I am determined to earn money to the deepest effort I can do. I want to have a bright future someday and help my family on the provision of their needs. I am willing to give time to attain these goals but spending my time to my loved ones is also important for me. Despite of being busy on business matters, I will make sure to still have time to spend with my family and also to our God.


*PHYSICAL ASPECT

This aspect is very important as a technopreneurship because if you are a businessman/businesswoman not only the product that you need to take care or to think just think also your health. Our body is our capital and once it is not work our business is down. That is why we need to take care of our body just like eat the right amount of food, exercise, balance diet and just relax. But sometimes we encounter some big problems in our life and that is the reason that we cannot concentrate and our mind was so very tired of thinking and it affects that our body is also tired. Personally I am now in the state of being molded. I am not yet fit to be a technopreneur, but at least I am aiming now to become one, and not just one but a successful one. I will go to school to gain enough knowledge, to socialize and gain more confidence, to communicate and learn to think of others feelings and to venture to gain experience. What we learn in school or even outside the school will be part of our experiences and will become a part of our personality. The best way to deal with any situation is always from a holistic way and in the right order as well. When you work with a situation from a higher level, it may be resolved long before even needing to proceed to the lower levels. Having the awareness of how interrelated things affect one another from both sides is the power of total perspective. Always remember, the mind is above the brain. I am moderately expressed extravert which means I am more concerned with external reality than on inner feelings which really defines the real inside of me because as I perceived, reality is somewhat needed to be faced readily than to be overcome by feelings which has no rated basis and wouldn’t be able to change what is really happening in the present, that has a slightly expressed intuitive personality which means I slightly perceived situations through intuitions and in my own perceptions.


*SOCIAL ASPECT

As technopreneur we need to know how to socialize other people in a good way and in a good manner also because we are the one who introduced our product someday and we are the boss in our company and in order to our to develop our business we need to be humble, patient, and do the things that make your business grow and broaden. Many businessman/businesswoman that there business was already down because they don’t know how to socialize people, how to manage there product and most of all they don’t know how to manage there worker. They considered as friendly, generous, helpful, and willing to compromise with others. As a technopreneur, they should practice the character of being approachable both your customers and other people. He/she should gain a strong relationship with others. I must learn and study soon to be an agreeable so that my percentage of this factor will increase. I want to learn how to trust some people completely because if I have meet new people I can’t give my fully trust. At times the technopreneur or entrepreneur must to think through the preeminent for others such as the customers, client or even the coworkers, because having strong relationship with them will lead it to the strong walls to protect from the competitors. In this factor I obtain lower result because I'm not that friendly like others. I don’t like to socialize with stranger people. Though I like party yet not that as crowd as concert. All I want in the party is the food. If you planning your own business make sure that you truly know about your self because if you don’t know yourself the business well down and no direction.



LIVING WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE IS LIKE A BOAT IN A DRY LAND, YOU HAVE NO DIRECTION IN YOUR LIFE…

GOD BLESS US ALL!!!











afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

No comments:

Post a Comment