Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DAY 5


Fifth day AM.
Today I went to a company visit to TTI.
What I liked?
            I like the TTI in terms of their technologies had been used because many people can access their technology and devices even in remote area can easily access it also. The area where the devices place was so very safe and well arrange.
What I didn’t like?
            I didn’t like the room where the facilitator was discussed about their devices because it is so very hot and it is not fully air-conditioned room and the facilitator did not explained clearly about their devices.
What I learned?
 Telecom Training Institute (TTI)
I’ll gain a clear, cohesive understanding of telecom, IP, networking, VoIP, MPLS and wireless from fundamentals to the latest technology and services - and how everything fits together.










Fifth day PM.
Today I went to a company visit to MMDA.
What I liked?
            I like the MMDA because they have a big role in our country just like observing and manipulating the accident that happened along the street.
What I didn’t like?
            I didn’t like the facilitator because he explain in a rush way and I can’t catch up all the details.
What I learned?
Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA)
            The MMDA is using are using the CCTV Camera and Traffic Light devices in order to lessen the accident and to observe what happened in the street and they are also manipulating the flow of traffic. They install the codes on a controller and each signal support location is put in place and connecting wires are pulled through the conduits. Power for the signal is brought to the controller location.
           
           



No comments:

Post a Comment