Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Assignment 3

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:33)



Wink To live life as a good instrument of GOD

"Do your best and God will do the rest". As a human being, it is important to know the purpose of our life because God created us with purpose. God give us a countless blessings, the unconditional love and everything that we can see in this world is a God's creation and that is why we need to be thankful to God. As a God's creation I know what is the purpose of my life in this world.





MY PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE...

Razz To take care the creation of God because God reveals himself to us through his creation.
Razz To preach the good news of God.
Razz To obey my parents.
Razz To help other people in a good way.
Razz To live my life to fullest.
Razz To be a good model in my family even in our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment